Terms and Conditions
a. Credit Cards
• The following cards are accepted for proccessing: VISA - MASTERCARD - EUROLINE.
c. Bank deposit at Alpha Bank (IBAN GR0501401320132002101168852 - Beneficiary: Theodora Moratou).
The products of www.theodorajewellery.com are all handmade, made in Greece and produced at request. Therefore, the deliveries take place usually within 5 days minimum to 20 days maximum from the moment of placing your order. The customer will be informed by e-mail for the exact delivery time and the air way bill number.
For more information about the delivery fee and time visit `` Delivery Fee`` http://www.theodorajewellery.com/charges/en/ .
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
THEODORA JEWELLERY reserves the right to amend or unilaterally change the terms and conditions which apply to the transactions which occur within its website according to its needs and exchange regulations. THEODORA JEWELLERY will make every possible effort to inform the users for any modifications or changes through the website of this online jewelry store.
2. Information and Products
THEODORA JEWELLERY is responsible for the quality, integrity and validity of the information which are shown in its website: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com), both for the specific details and the offered services of its online store. However, we will not be held responsible for random technical or typographical errors which have been made unintentionally or inflicted by discontinuities in the function of the website for reasons beyond our control.
3. Limitation of Liability
1. THEODORA’S JEWELLERY will not be held responsible against users/ customers for any damage which might be inflicted by the implementation or not of their order (except for the specific cases mentioned in paragraph 9 “cancellation/ return / replacement of product”.
2. The company reserves the right to change/modify the delivery times in cases of obstructions beyond our reasonable control. The online shop: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) can provide no guarantee whatsoever for the availability of the products but will make any reasonable effort to promptly inform the buyer of the non-availability of the item.
3. The e-shop: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) provides the content of its website (information, names, photographs, depictions etc.),the products and the services offered through the website exactly as they are shown .
4. The online shop of: THEODORA’S JEWELLERY will not be held responsible under any circumstances for any demands, legal, punitive or civil, or damage (direct, special or consequential which indicatively and not restrictively consists of loss of profits, data, pecuniary satisfaction etc.) inflicted by visitors of the website or third parties which is related to the function or not of the website and/or unauthorized interventions of third parties on products and/or services and data which are included in the website.
1. This website is the official online store of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY. The entire content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, offered services and products is under the copyright of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY and is protected according to the relevant articles of the Greek law, the European law and international conventions on copyright/intellectual property.
2. Any attempt to copy (digital/ analog recording and reproduction) distribute, transfer, download, modify, resell, re-work on the product or to mislead the visitors/ users of the website as to the true provider of the content of the website is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction, reprinting, uploading, announcement, transmission or other use of the content in any way or as a means to commercial or other purposes is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from THEODORA’S JEWELLERY or any of the other legal copyright holders. The names, the images, the logos, the trademarks and distinctive features which represent THEODORA’S JEWELLERY and/or its online store: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) and/ or third parties collaborating with these, as well as the products and services are exclusive logos and features of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY and/ or of www.jt-shop.com.gr ,(www.theodorajewellery.com) and/ or the previously mentioned third parties and are protected by Greek, European and international laws regarding commercial logos and their industrial and intellectual property. Their appearance/presentation in the website www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) and the online shop of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY does not mean, under any circumstances, that the copyright holders transfer or assign their permission and right to use them.
5. User Responsibility- Proper Use
The users of the website : www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) when using online jewelry store of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY are bound to the following prohibitions; It is expressly prohibited to: modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit(e-mail or otherwise), participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Any content which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates the privacy of another, showing hatred or express racial, ethnic or other discrimination, can potentially harm minors in any way, has no right to be presented/transmitted according to the laws, contractual or management relations (such as internal information or confidential data which have been obtained as part of industrial relations or relations governed by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others, contains software viruses or any other codes, contains files or programs designed to interrupt or damage, destruct the equipment or the proper function of any software or hardware intentionally or unintentionally, may in any way harass third parties, uses the content of the website to locate and/or download the private data of other users, violates the current Greek and European legislation and its relevant regulations.
THEODORA JEWELLERY conducts every possible effort to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of personal information in our possession and guard against unauthorized access or use, utilizing the most recent and advanced (procedural, manual and electronic) security controls. All data related to your personal details and transactions are absolutely confidential and protected. The security of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY online store is achieved with the following methods:
1. Customer Identification
The codes used for your identification are two: your username/e-mail and your password. These two codes log you in the online jewelry store with absolute security.
You may change your password as often as you please. The only person who has access to your personal details through these codes is you. Furthermore, you are exclusively responsible for the protection of these data from third parties. In case of loss or leak of your password, you should notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of THEODORA’S JEWELERY shall not be held liable for any use of your account by third parties. We highly recommend that you change your password on a regular basis and avoid at all costs easily- identifiable codes (i.e. date of birth).
The access to the systems of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY (servers) is checked by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services from the customers/users while prohibiting the access to the company’s systems and databases which contain confidential data and information related to the company.
In any spot of the site where you are requested to fill in your personal details (password, telephone numbers, credit cards etc.), there is the SSL 128-bit encryption. Encryption is a process of transforming information to make it unreadable to everyone except the one possessing knowledge of the ‘key’. Only that person can make the traverse process (decryption) to make the data readable again.
4.Confidentiality in Transactions
Confidentiality is of first and foremost importance to our company. Every piece of information which is provided by the user/client is strictly confidential and THEODORA’S JEWELLERY has taken all possible steps to protect your personal data and use it only when and where it is absolutely necessary. Indicatively, these are some of the measures which have been taken:
1. Only authorized personnel are granted permission to access your data and your transaction- information when it is necessary (i.e. to deal with your order).
2. THEODORA`S JEWELLERY will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have provided a written consent to this disclosure, or if we are ordered by a juridical decision or one of other public authority.
3. In cases when THEODORA’S JEWELLERY uses third parties to maintain its systems, every confidentiality measure is taken.
4. You have the right to ask for information related to you, as well as their amendment if an error can be proved as
5. For your own safety, you should be careful and utilize all information provided through this service as secret and confidential. Do not reveal this information to third parties under any circumstances.
6. Our newsletters or any other update/ material shall be sent to you only if you state that you wish to receive it in some of the especially- designed fields in our website: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com)
7. THEODORA`S JEWELLERY is bound not to disclose or publish your personal data or any other information you provide. The personal details that you put at our disposal with your membership are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in absolute safety.
7. Personal Data
1. During your visit in the pages: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com), you will be asked to provide personal details( name, surname, e-mail, occupation, date of birth, etc.) in order to be able order products and receive updates. Any information you provide anywhere in the pages and services of: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com), are exclusively used to offer a particular service and any use by third parties without prior arrangement according to the regulations of the Greek law: N.2472/97 about the protection of private data, is expressly prohibited.
2. The online jewelry store: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) functions is in full accordance with the current Greek and European laws and protects your personal information for the time you are registered with one or more of the services of: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com). Your personal details are deleted as soon as you decide to cease your transactions with the company. Any personal information you provide in: www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) is used exclusively from the company or its collaborating companies in order to support, promote and realize the requested services.
3. All retained data may be disclosed to the relevant judicial, administrative and other legal authorities upon request and in accordance with the pertinent laws. The Client, within the framework of legislation on telecommunications, has the right to be informed and/or oppose to this as stated in articles 11-13 of law 2472/1997.