1. The products of www.jt-shop.com.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) are all handmade, made in Greece and produced at request. The materials used for each piece are listed in detail in the authenticity certificates which accompany the jewels.
2. For your convenience, our products are organized in categories and sub- categories which are visible in the left side of your screen.
3. You can use the “Search” choice by inserting a keyword or a description to find directly what you are looking for.
4. THEODORA’S JEWELLERY is committed to offer high quality services but is not responsible for random errors in prices or product features. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, THEODORA’S JEWELLERY takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control as well as for inaccuracies, errors or changes in the prices of the products. In case you locate inaccuracies or anything unusual (for example in the characteristics or the price of the product), please do not hesitate to contact us as directly in the contact details available in the “Contact” tab.
2. Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of purchase can take place in the following cases:
1. Before you complete the order, during the process of submitting your electronic order you can automatically stop the process.
2. If your electronic order has been completed but the product has not been not shipped to you within thirty(30) days, you can contact us (in the contact details available in the “Contact” tab) and we will cancel your order.
3. Cooling-off Period
According to the Consumer Rights Directive, consumers has a 14 days cooling-off period that begins from the moment they received their order. During the cooling-off period, consumers can change their mind, cancel the sale and return the goods for whatever reason ( Shipping charges for products to be returned shall be borne by the customer).Once the sale is cancelled we must refund consumers within 14 days of the withdrawal date.
4. Shipping of orders
Orders inside Greece are delivered by Geniki Taxydromiki courier company. For orders outside Greece, the customer has the option to choose between UPS courier (faster shipping) and ELTA courier. All products to are insured for transport against loss or destruction. In the unlikely event of loss or destruction, you will be informed via mail or message and you will receive a new product without any further charge
5. Delay of order
In the unlikely event of a delay in receiving the product, one of the following has occurred:
1. Our supplier has delayed to send us the product.
2. The product you have requested no longer exists and is not available.
3. In periods of extreme weather phenomena, strikes, or in any other event which obstructs the shipping of your order and is beyond our reasonable control.
4. In case contact with you by phone or e-mail is impossible. (If, for example, there is a problem with your order, either with the product itself or your payment, and we cannot reach you because there was an error in your contact details and/or your personal information).
6. Delivery times
Our products are handmade and produced specifically for each customer. Consequently, the deliveries take place usually within 20 days from the moment of placing your order (5 days minimum to 20 days maximum). We shall not be liable for any delays due to events beyond our reasonable control (such as weather conditions or strikes). In this case, however, the customer will be informed of the delay and the new expected time of delivery with a message. August constitutes an exception to the delivery time’s schedule. The orders placed during August will be delivered within the first fortnight of September.